Friday, August 15, 2008

Boss Galaga - Half launched!

That's right kiddos. Boss Galaga is alive. Done away with my Facebook Notes.

For those who are new here, I'm Ian, and this is Boss Galaga. I've been writing these blogs on Facebook Notes, and while hearing feedback from various people/friends was pretty awesome, Facebook is also extremely limiting in terms of who sees it. So, here we are. I'm expanding so I can get more people to read this, hopefully.

I'll be making Boss Galaga an official site soon, but until then, Blogspot will be the temporary spot for all the content. I say all as if I have a bunch of it, but I don't. I have an interview or two to post, and a few reviews that I've written recently so I'll be putting those up soon. It'll look like I wrote it all today, but don't be fooled, it's old.

I recommend commenting, whether it's negative or positive - just don't make it offensive towards myself or anyone. Immaturity won't be tolerated here. I love a good discussion, but let's not get out of hand here. Sarcasm is extremely appreciated, however.

So, welcome again. Hopefully you'll stay. I know I would.

No comments: